Detailed understanding of the development strategy, technical scope & project success drivers is key to delivering a fit-for-purpose solution at all stages of a project. Project delivery in full compliance with client governance objectives is essential.
The Camm-Pro Engineering Management model focuses on specific delivery areas to ensure the client and contractor effort is fully integrated, aligned, controlled and optimised, whilst working within the agreed Project Execution Model. Areas of focus are tailored to suit and include:
- Clear and defined Design Basis, Workscope and Deliverables
- External and internal interface management with defined roles and responsibilities
- Technical Authority and native operation integration early and at appropriate level
- Compliance with client and legislative standards and procedures
- Delivery of service request and technical objectives, demonstrated through systematic and appropriate design process and reviews
- Systematic review of technical scope and deliverables against strategic objectives and re-alignment of the strategy and /or the scope as necessary